Canzone del momento

Lucanik

SIC PARVIS BARBA 1991-2079

FERMATEMI

Now I've got a guy and his name is DooleyHe's my guy and I love him trulyHe's not good lookin', heaven knowsBut I'm wild about his crazy clothesHe wears tan shoes with pink shoelacesA polka dot vest and man, oh, manTan shoes with pink shoelacesAnd a big Panama with a purple hat bandooh-ooh, ooh, oohooh-ooh, ooh, oohHe takes me deep-sea fishing in a submarineWe got to drive-in movies in a limousineHe's got a whirly-birdy and a 12-foot yachtAh, but thats-a not all he's gotHe's got tan shoes with pink shoelacesA polka dot vest and man, oh, manTan shoes with pink shoelacesAnd a big Panama with a purple hat bandNow Dooley had a feelin' we were goin' to warSo he went out and enlisted in a fightin' corpsBut he landed in the brig for raisin' such a stormWhen they tried to put 'em in a uniformHe wanted tan shoes with pink shoelacesA polka dot vest and man, oh, manHe wanted tan shoes with pink shoelacesAnd a big Panama with a purple hat bandooh-ooh, ooh, oohooh-ooh, ooh, oohNow one day Dooley started feelin' sickAnd he decided that he better make his will out quickHe said "Just before the angels come to carry meI want it down in writin' how to bury me."A'wearin tan shoes with pink shoelacesA polka dot vest and man, oh, manGive me tan shoes with pink shoelacesAnd a big Panama with a purple hat bandooh-ooh, ooh, oohooh-ooh, ooh, oohooh-ooh, ooh, oohAnd a big Panama with a purple hat band!!

ThunderShock

Meow cat, please meow back
Mod
Jon Henrik Fjällgren Ft. Aninia - En värld full av strider (Eatneme Gusnie Jeenh Dåaroeh)

Tbh mi sento abbastanza fiera di ciò.

Mens

Amministratore di condominio
Yes - Heart of the Sunrise

Credo di stare rivalutando almeno un po' Fragile e gli Yes in generale.

Sky_Anubis

Come mai sei caduto, Lucifero, figlio dell'Aurora?
Trecciolinen da vichinghen, ja.

Ok, a parte sfottere la barba di Hietala, devo trovare quel film con cui hanno fatto il videoclip. 

Rust

Sovietico di PCF
Mi sono accorto che sono a 999 messaggi, ergo questo è il mio Millesimo messaggio!
Come festeggiare tale traguardo se non con il mitico VERO UOMO SALENTINO?

Canzone droga della serata. Dov'ero due anni fa? Perché l'ho scoperta solo stasera?

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

Sky_Anubis

Come mai sei caduto, Lucifero, figlio dell'Aurora?
Tuomas Holopainen - A Lifetime of Adventure 

Non credevo esistesse un album ispirato a Zio Paperone, e invece...

Voglio dire soltanto che sono canzoni bellissime, composte da un grandissimo artista come è Holopainen.

Top Bottom