Motörhead & Germany

liuton2005

sono qui solo di passaggio
Mi è venuto un dubbio quando ho visto che un mio video (tra l'altro molto stupido, corto e pixelloso) con una canzone dei Motörhead è stato oscurato solo in Germania.

The love between Mötorhead bassist Lemmy Kilmister and the nation of German is intense and mutual; it's no surprise that Germany produced the only major documentary on the enormously influential godfather of thrash. It's been well known for years that Lemmy collects memorabilia of some of the darker points in European history.  But this is the first time,the Welsh warthog has come into conflict with the Federal Republic, as he may have committed a felony by publicly wearing a Nazi article of clothing.

In a recent photo shoot in Germany, Lemmy was featured wearing an S.S. hat, which in Germany is a crime that could result in years in prison. Lemmy's justification was not a statement on free speech, but instead an awful but suprisingly truthful fashion statement:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemmy

I'll tell you something about history. From the beginning of time, the bad guys always had the best uniforms. Napoleon, the Confederates, the Nazis. They all had killer uniforms. I mean, the SS uniform is ****ing brilliant! They were the rock stars of that time. What you're gonna do? They just look good. Don't tell me, I'm a Nazi 'cause I have uniforms. In 1967 I had my first black girlfriend and a lot of more ever since then. I just don't understand racism, I never thought it was an option.
*idolo :P :P

Top Bottom