Ancora errori su MSN Messenger

I.D.M.

Parroco
Da un paio di giorni non riesco ad accedere col mio solito profilo e non posso nemmeno aprire la pagina della posta da hotmail....Stavolta l'errore è "80048820"....dovrebbe corrispondere a password o nom utente errato, la solita scusa.

Inutile dirvi che invece non c'è nulla di sbagliato. Come diavolo posso risolverlo?

DottorSam

or not?
How to fix error code 80048820Problem description

When you start MSN Messenger you cannot sign in, and you get the message:

Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later.

To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot button.

Fix this error / possible solution

* This error can be caused by problems on the MSN servers, look at the status page to see if there are problems reported. If there are, the best thing to do is probably to wait until they are over.

* A frequent cause is that the time on your computer is not correct.

To correct the time on your computer, double-click the clock in the bottom right of your screen, in the window that appears you should check both the time and date.

If you use Windows XP, you can automatically correct the time by clicking the "Internet Time" tab, next click the "Update Now" button.

* If you still have problems connecting with the time adjusted, try to run this file. This will make sure MSN Messenger can find all the files it needs on your computer. Note that running the file can take a few minutes.
Se la data e l'ora sono esatte, allora fai così:

Start ---> Esegui ---> "regsvr32 softpub.dll" ---> Riavvia MSN

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

I.D.M.

Parroco
Ancora niente 
default_chirolp_gusun.gif

I.D.M.

Parroco
Non funziona, ho provato tutto.....

La cosa non ha senso perchè non mi fa accedere nemmeno alla casella di posta di hotmail, e comunque riesco a connettermi con altri miei account senza problemi...

DottorSam

or not?
I.D.M. ha scritto:
Non funziona, ho provato tutto.....

La cosa non ha senso perchè non mi fa accedere nemmeno alla casella di posta di hotmail, e comunque riesco a connettermi con altri miei account senza problemi...
Non capisco cosa possa essere. Sicuro che nessuno ti abbia cambiato la password?

Top Bottom