Ciao a tutti :]

She

Zoidberg
After the title, I have used up all the Italian I know, hahaha.

Nevertheless, it's nice to meet you. I'm a player from Ireland who has been with Pokemon since Gold and Silver. At the moment, I am 18 and going to college this year. I came here first looking for Pokemon Day pokemon like Jessie's Wobbuffet, but hopefully I can stick around, despite not knowing any Italian :]

~Lighty

Rosso è meglio
Welcome ^^

I think you're the first non-Italian that join us, if you need help don't t be afraid to ask :)

SkarmoryMaster

Boh vengo a visitare a volte
Welcome
default_chirolp_bey2.gif

As the user above me said, don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand something ^^

lucapokemon2000

cercatore di shiny
Hello, I see you followed my advice and you've entered here. However welcome, I hope you will find what you are looking for ... ;)

Massi_TH

Lone Digger
How's goin bro? Name's Massimiliano! Nice to meet ya! If you are looking for a Jessie's Wobbuffet, just go in the Trade's Topic called "Pokémarket" and look for that Wobbuffet! Maybe Lucapokemon2000 owns one, just ask around! You're very welcome! Ireland? I was in Dublin the past month; it was amazing! This travel to Dublin was very worth!

lucapokemon2000

cercatore di shiny
How's goin bro? Name's Massimiliano! Nice to meet ya! If you are looking for a Jessie's Wobbuffet, just go in the Trade's Topic called "Pokémarket" and look for that Wobbuffet! Maybe Lucapokemon2000 owns one, just ask around! You're very welcome! Ireland? I was in Dublin the past month; it was amazing! This travel to Dublin was very worth!
Non lo vuole clonato, ci siamo già sentiti su altro forum, gli ho detto di venire qui forse qualcuno che non l'ha clonato c'è

CiaobyDany

あなたと見る絶望は あなた無しの希望など霞むほど輝くから
Wiki
Hi there! It's strange that an English speaking guy comes here instead of going to Bulbagarden forums. Welcome
default_chirolp_bey2.gif

Top Bottom