Pokémon needs your help! Please, we gotta beat Metroid.

manugarciac

Zoidberg
Sorry it's in english, but I only speak spanish and english. What I wanted to tell you is that Metroid is beating Pokémon in the Best.Series.Contest on www.gamefaqs.com. We can't let that happen. Please, go there and vote for Pokémon!!!

Steph

Great Teacher
Mod
I can't believe it! Metroid beat Kirby! Oh no! ;)

Kirby is the best! ;) ;

However... between Pokémon and Metroid, I voted Metroid. °°

manugarciac

Zoidberg
No, don't vote Metroid! Damn, I need Pokémon to win... (I filled a bracket and I put Pokémon as the winner, lol). I actually think Pokémon is better though.

Ombra

Dragoran, immer besser!
Admin
Ok, voted and told around.

Lele ha scritto:
voted....metroid
IRDG ha scritto:
I can't believe it! Metroid beat Kirby! Oh no! ;)

Kirby is the best! ;) ;

However... between Pokémon and Metroid, I voted Metroid. °°
Heresy!!! You will burn into the flames of hell!!!

LIbycocco

Divin Marchese
Yes, but i have sreamed when i saw it.

(Penso che il tizio sia andato via, parliamo in italiano che sto diventanto idiota?)

Rocket

Recluta Rocket vuole lottare!
I've just voted Pokémon... I can't understand the reason why some people who are in a POKÈMON FORUM are voting Metroid... it doesn't make sense... you could leave this forum and join a Metroid forum, don't you think so? :°D

The King

Amministratore di condominio
Rocket ha scritto:
I've just voted Pokémon... I can't understand the reason why some people who are in a POKÈMON FORUM are voting Metroid... it doesn't make sense... you could leave this forum and join a Metroid forum, don't you think so? :°D
Rocket potevi farla breve lo sappiamo che sei bravo in inglese XD ;) ;)
default_chirolp_gusun.gif

L

Lele 92

pokèmon nn può competere metroid ne con zelda ne con mario ne con nessun altro mito

manugarciac

Zoidberg
Haunter ha scritto:
I've voted pokemon... but I still can't understand the sense of that poll...
It's just a contest. And there are winners. Before it started, you could enter your bracket, in which you select who you think will win every battle. Of course, I chose Pokémon over Metroid, and I don't wanna lose 2 precious points. I can't get the prizes though, as I'm not in the USA.

Haunter

Amico
manugarciac ha scritto:
It's just a contest. And there are winners. Before it started, you could enter your bracket, in which you select who you think will win every battle. Of course, I chose Pokémon over Metroid, and I don't wanna lose 2 precious points. I can't get the prizes though, as I'm not in the USA.
So you just ask for votes for your personal interests...  ;) That's ok, I just was curious...

manugarciac

Zoidberg
Yes and no... Of course that if Pokémon was winning I wouldn't have come here, as there wouldn't have been a reason to ask for votes. But have in mind I chose Pokémon over Metroid. I believe it's a better series.

Top Bottom