YuseiFudo100000

Amministratore di condominio
For me two topics sono useless, one e everubody felice e contento

P.S. Ma serio: perché due? Uno basta e avanza secondo me

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

CiaobyDany

あなたと見る絶望は あなた無しの希望など霞むほど輝くから
Wiki
Aleterla, I think dovresti postare the letter on Johnny qui, because fa davvero spisciare :D :D

Yusei, if you don't understand la differenza between un topic in which scrivi correttamente inglese and a topic in which you mix two languages in the funniest way possible, then hai un po' di problems...

YuseiFudo100000

Amministratore di condominio
Dany I know the differenza, but in my opinione vedendo and reading the correct english you can perfezionare meglio. O forse this is a topic for cazzeggiare
default_sisi.gif

Strax

Smogon Loyalist
Keep calm and fritti, Scampi, et Chianti, calamari, Luca sei per me - NUMERO UNO!
Cannoloni, Luca Toni, Pepperoni, Luca sei per me...NUMERO UNO!!!

This song was the official colonna sonora per the realization of an internet site per un exam della mia university...the ricordi 
default_chirolp_gusun.gif

Unnamed

Passante
Ultimamente music bores me. Maybe because ascolto una song un sacco di volte. Advices?

Strax

Smogon Loyalist
Happens to me anche, per this I tend to vary. However, sometimes mi prendo good con una song and I listen to it tutto il time...and then I get bored :)

Which canzone è yours?

Echoes

Interplay
It's tutto il giorno that guardo trailer di Horror movies and other stuff like that. Maybe I'm disturbato but sometimes ho voglia di farlo.

By the way I think that questo topic diventerà presto hilarious 
default_spheal.gif

Mella doesn't capisce il senso of this topic.

Mella, stop talking in english qua and mastica some italian words.

Comunque... I have to be onesto with you all: I opened this thread after aver letto this lettera. It was scritta by una who was delusa when she saw Johnny Depp in Venezia, ugly like la fame.

" Dear Johnny, but what cazz happened to you? You eri so bono, so affascinant, so frisk, so un pezzo de sorco...and now??? Now me sembri Renato Pozzetto con lo scorbuto. And i'm not talking about the panza, Johnny. Panza is okay. Italian women love panza! I'm talking about doppio mento, capelli that you don't lavi da like two anni...and what about your denti? I understand you are a mariuolo, a bad boy, a pirate of Mar Tirreno...but pig miseria, Johnny! 'Na cazz di pulizia dentale, sometimes, proprio no?! And, senti a me, if you vesti like "poro nonno" it's ancora peggio. It breaks our cuore. Our utero. Capisc? Without your giacche di pelle, it's na cazzo de tragedia, Johnny!!! You eri our sogno erotico, the fico ribelle who can salvare us from these rincoglioniti uomini italiani in mocassins and risvoltino!

We siamo passate from "Our bonazzo Johnny in 'Chocolat' " a "Johnny that s'è mangiato Chocolat, Willy Wonka and all the fabbrica".

Never a joy."

Pariston

马 炎 凯
Admin
Tecnically I still wrote one italiana word in my previous post.

And ‘cfr’ was intended to be Italiano, either.

Top Bottom