Pokémon needs your help! Please, we gotta beat Metroid.

Sorry it's in english, but I only speak spanish and english. What I wanted to tell you is that Metroid is beating Pokémon in the Best.Series.Contest on www.gamefaqs.com. We can't let that happen. Please, go there and vote for Pokémon!!!

Steph

Great Teacher
Mod
I can't believe it! Metroid beat Kirby! Oh no! ;)

Kirby is the best! ;) ;

However... between Pokémon and Metroid, I voted Metroid. °°

Rocket

Recluta Rocket vuole lottare!
I've just voted Pokémon... I can't understand the reason why some people who are in a POKÈMON FORUM are voting Metroid... it doesn't make sense... you could leave this forum and join a Metroid forum, don't you think so? :°D

~The King~

Nel dubbio...Bevo!
Rocket ha detto:
I've just voted Pokémon... I can't understand the reason why some people who are in a POKÈMON FORUM are voting Metroid... it doesn't make sense... you could leave this forum and join a Metroid forum, don't you think so? :°D
Rocket potevi farla breve lo sappiamo che sei bravo in inglese XD ;) ;)

Haunter ha detto:
I've voted pokemon... but I still can't understand the sense of that poll...
It's just a contest. And there are winners. Before it started, you could enter your bracket, in which you select who you think will win every battle. Of course, I chose Pokémon over Metroid, and I don't wanna lose 2 precious points. I can't get the prizes though, as I'm not in the USA.

manugarciac ha detto:
It's just a contest. And there are winners. Before it started, you could enter your bracket, in which you select who you think will win every battle. Of course, I chose Pokémon over Metroid, and I don't wanna lose 2 precious points. I can't get the prizes though, as I'm not in the USA.
So you just ask for votes for your personal interests...  ;) That's ok, I just was curious...

Yes and no... Of course that if Pokémon was winning I wouldn't have come here, as there wouldn't have been a reason to ask for votes. But have in mind I chose Pokémon over Metroid. I believe it's a better series.

Top Bottom